Friday, April 23, 2010

Final Reflections

I have to admit that this course is rather unique and somehow more effective than other english modules i have come across. I have definitely learn more in this module than i have ever learnt in my my other modules!

Firstly, its the way Brad makes us evaluate ourselves as well as our peers. It forces us to critique our peers and at the same time take a look at ourselves and improve on ourselves as well. Its not a spoon feeding technique at all and it forces us to learn and adapt ourselves. The tios given during class by brad are also very interesting and makes us want to pay attention. Brad has this way of teaching that keeps us focused and on task. I have to say the best part of this module was everything as I have learnt so much from it! All the important aspects like interview, presentation, application letter etc are things we will need to use in the future and brad's way of making us learn them is effective.

I honestly think to make the stduent involved will make the student learn more and faster. Like the old saying goes, If you give the boy a fish he would not know how to feed himself in the future but if you teach gim how to fish, he will definitely be able to feed himself as well as others in the future. I am sure I will be abale to impart my knowledge to my peers and my students next time as well. I have to admit the workload for this module was not what i expected and i fund it hard to keep up! But i guess i managed to and the best part about this module was that i learnt that despite being put down and critique my a team mate, you should never get emotional and hit back. Let people bite you but you dont bite them. There are much more better and subtle ways of doing so but letting your emotions get to you will only makethe situation worse.

Thus I feel this module has given me life long skills that I will defintely use in the future and i would like to thank bard for his hard work and patience in making sure of this! Cheers to brad and everyone from class! Wish you guys all the best! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment